:insert something clever:

Thursday, October 23, 2008

More about jobs...

I told you in the last post that the job was temporary, right? So, I have until November 5th (with just maybe a bit of extra hours afterwards to help the new person get situated…). Only two weeks! Yay! You see, I really enjoy the job (when I have something to do), but it's just too many hours.

So, the next idea is this one:

"Cornell Law School's Admissions and Financial Aid Office is seeking a part-time administrative assistant whose responsibilities will include data entry, application processing, filing, reception, interfacing with multiple constituencies including applicants, alumni, faculty, pre-law advisors, administration, and current students. Process and respond to applicant requests. Share responsibility for mail and application processing and other responsibilities as assigned. Organize and schedule Law School tours and classroom visits for prospective students and visitors with Law School student tour guides. Part time nine month position (September through May) 25 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8:30am-2:00pm"

Not only part time, but nine months! I'd have the summers off with Joel, I'd have my afternoons free to cook and sew and bake and garden. And I would get health benefits! So, I applied and am currently "under consideration". We shall see.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home