:insert something clever:

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kombucha

Joel and I started our very first batch of kombucha last Sunday and today we pulled it out to give it a look before bottling it up tomorrow with raisins and possible other additions.... We are very happy with the new scoby's growth (look how thick it is!!!) and excited to enjoy the finished product come next week. Here are some photos!

In other news, here's a "joke" told to me by Joel:
The doctor comes in and tells a woman who has just given birth, "Well, I have some bad news. Your son...is a giant eyeball."
She responds appropriately in horror, "Oh no! That's dreadful!"
The doctor continues, "There's worse news...he's blind."
After hearing this, I apparently did not respond appropriately and failed to laugh. Joel's reaction is that it's because I'm a woman and women can't appreciate high art.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home