:insert something clever:

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Semester's beginnings...

So, the semester has started, as of Tuesday. I enjoy my classes so far and have not yet decided whether or not to clep out of government. In the meantime I'm in Boren's class, along with about....199 freshman. One of these today thoroughly disgusted me. I've seen people text message during class before....especially in a class so large. What I have never seen is this: said freshman was text messaging and did NOT have his/her phone on silent!!! And it wasn't one short little text message. The beeping lasted for well over a minute, with slight pauses. AAAAAGH! *ripping-hair-out motion*

Anyway, I have to pack before going to my next class. My whole (well, not quite, immediate plus a few) family is getting together this weekend in Mississippi. It's Josiah's first birthday on Monday! So, maybe I will post later, but no promises as Josiah's cuteness may keep me far from a computer.

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Jan 17, 09:40:00 PM, Blogger Becky Myers said…

    Hi Jenny.

    Obnoxious Freshmen and their beeping phones...they should be dragged out to the street and shot...

     
  • At Sun Jan 20, 11:42:00 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    There is so much joy in taking a freshman gen ed as a upperclassperson. Seriously. I took government last spring, those kids never showed up on Fridays not hungover. Sheesh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home