:insert something clever:

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Squirrels II

In my last blog about tree rats the pictures were not the best they could be. So, a few days later I baited them with some bread that I had let rise too long and was thus not very tasty at all (to us). They came and I was prepared with the camera:






The one below is trying to bury some of the bread in one of the pots.



After the event that inspired the last post on these little critters, we put the bag of charcoal inside the grill, out of reach of the squirrels. But we apparently left some "crumbs" that this squirrel was happy to eat (I told you the bread didn't taste very good...but the other squirrels seemed to prefer it to charcoal...maybe this one has finer tastes and was trying to make a point?).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home