:insert something clever:

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Really random

My school is just a little bit crazy... These pictures are from a random theatre troupe...band...thing... that happened to find themselves in the lobby of the humanities building doing a show. They then proceeded to the cafeteria where my friend Ilea and I were waiting to get food. A prime time for photos, no? Then, one of the members of said group took my camera, gave it to Ilea, picked me up, and waited for her to take a picture. After setting me down he motioned for me to give him a kiss on the cheek. As this is standard practice here, I thought nothing of it and proceeded... He turned his head and kissed me on the lips! Terrible trickster! Now Joel is complaining to me for giving him yet another thing to do, tracking this guy down in order to plan the "disposal" of him... So, here's is the photo of him, in order to more easily ID him. He's the one holding me in the last pic.







1 Comments:

  • At Wed Nov 08, 04:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Work, work, work, that's all I ever do...

    Wolves in Greek clothing, anyone? Or maybe Sweeney Todd - that fellow could certainly use a haircut.

    French-style, I think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home